A specialized coaching program that gives families all the tools needed for navigating the road to successful recovery for your loved one
Family Support Program
For the family who has been struggling with the turmoil of dealing with a loved one's substance use problem, the obvious goal is—not just "rehab"— but SUCCESSFUL rehab. A lot of people go to rehab, but how do we make sure that rehab's going to be successful?
The RehabWorks Family Support Program is an intensive coaching program that allows you to be guided by Jim Savage through your loved one's entire treatment process, giving you the best chance possible for treatment success.
Meet Jim Savage, LCDC. Recovered addict. Veteran addiction counselor. Dedicated to helping families support a loved one suffering from a substance use issue.
"A real game changer for improving treatment outcomes through effective family engagement"
• Take control of a situation that has been out of control
• Gain peace of mind
• Feel more hopeful
• Understand what your loved in is going through
• Learn what you can do to give your loved one the best chance possible for treatment success
• Your own personal guide by someone who knows how to avoid common pitfalls that can easily sabotage treatment success
An individualized plan that includes any or all of the of the following:
Individualized coaching sessions
• Assess and review loved one's recovery plan
• Identify and implement elements of treatment plan support
• Identify potential cracks in the foundation for recovery
• Review homework assignments and apply to treatment support efforts
• Establish family recovery: From codependency to peace of mind
• Coordinate with your loved one's treatment providers
• Help you prepare for family therapy sessions
• Inform, explain, and coordinate treatment plan objectives
Parent Support Group
A specially designed weekly group for parents of teen and young adult treatment clients.
• Advanced educational content
• Support from other parents who have been where you are
• Tools for establishing family recovery
RehabWorks Online Family Education Program
An entire online learning platform that puts families in the driver's seat with regard to effective treatment support
• The Alignment Model: Gets everyone on the same page with regard to treatment planning
• 3 hours of engaging and informative videos
• PDFs: Tangible application to real-life situations
• Interactive worksheets
• Weekly Group Coaching Call (8 weeks)
• Private Online RehabWorks Community Membership
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my loved one have to be in treatment for me to use this program?
No. While the RehabWorks Family Support Program is designed to support families while their loved one is going through treatment, many begin using the program while taking the first steps towards addressing a potential problem with a loved one. Many families also discover the program after their loved one has completed primary treatment but are still in need of support for continuing care.
How long does the program last?
The Family Support Program typically includes four initial coaching sessions; the time frame for these can range from twice a week to once a month. Additional sessions can be scheduled as needed.
The online course includes three modules; each module takes 1-1.5 hours to complete. Most families typically complete the entire course in 1-3 weeks. The coaching sessions are used to review material, process assignments, and develop support strategies.
Get started on the road to successful family recovery today!
SCHEDULE A CALL
To enroll in the RehabWorks Family Support Program, the first step is to schedule a call with Jim Savage for a free consultation to determine if the program would be a good fit for your case. Simply click the link below and pick a time. (If your loved is currently in treatment, you want to begin as soon as possible, as every day counts!)
Bridging the gap from the pain and chaos of addiction to successful recovery
A multi-module curriculum that gives families tools for avoiding the most common barriers to treatment success
Module I: What's The Problem?
Module II: Preparing For Treatment Success
Module III: Creating A Solid Foundation For Recovery